The CERTIFICATE And DIPLOMA Programs With
Airline, Airport And Aviation Operations
Programs For Aspiring Flight Attendants, Customer Agents, And Ticketing Agents
LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN AVIATION OPERATION (WITH US HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - GED)
CURRICULUM: PROGRAM OUTLINES AND SYLLABUS
Certificate In Aviation Operations (40 Credits)
LEVEL 3 SUBSIDIARY DIPLOMA IN AVIATION OPERATION (WITH SPANISH)
Subsidiary Diploma In Aviation Operations (62 Credits)
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND DURATION OF STUDY
This Eight (8) Month Airline and Aviation program allows you to write for the US High School Diploma - GED alongside an internationally recognized certificate in Airline and Aviation awarded from the United Kingdom.
No secondary school subjects or certificates are required to enter the eight month Certificate In Aviation Operation. However, to be accepted, applicants must successfully pass the entry assessment consisting of two essays.
The Certificate level includes the US High School Diploma - GED Prep classes and exams. GED is approved by the American Council on Education, and recognized in all 50 US States, Canada, and internationally.
GED is accepted as College entry requisite same as Five (5) CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics And English Language in the Caribbean, but is more acceptable worldwide. High school students and adults are welcome to apply. The five content areas that are covered and comprise the GED® test are: Mathematics; Language Arts, Reading; Writing (including essay); Science; and Social Studies.
Students with the certificate can upgrade to the subsidiary diploma by taking just four more months at end of this eight (8) months: UNIT 18 Researching Current Issues in Aviation >>>See Course Outline.
* GED program is only available at this time to Students who can do the GED testing in Jamaica or US
This Eight (8) Month Airline and Aviation program allows you to learn a foreign language alongside an internationally recognized diploma in Airline and Aviation awarded from the United Kingdom.
MODE OF STUDY
Attend Classes On-Campus (Full-Time/Part-Time)
On-Campus Learners attend classes on-campus in Jamaica and online. This is called blended mode.
Attend Classes 100% Online (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Online Learners attend schedule classes online. You see, hear and engage with your peers and instructors. You do group work and participate in all extra-curricular activities (optionally). You can attend classes from anywhere in the world that you live and earn a UK National Diploma.
Study Distant Learning (Full-Time/Part-Time)
Distant Learners do not attend scheduled classes but meet the same learning and examination requirements as On-campus And Online learners. You can attend classes from anywhere in the world that you live and earn a UK National Diploma.
On-campus, Online And Distant Learners have access to the same lesson notes, group discussion forums, student community groups, and Faculty Advisors. The main difference being how they choose to attend classes or learn. On-campus and online learners may participate in student government, represent the college at international and national levels, and have direct access to the instructors for each unit.
WHAT MAKE AIM-USA DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COLLEGES AND
Every college has a different mission—what differentiate us are:
1) Our extraordinary students, faculty and student services staff
2) Our partnerships with accredited institutions world-wide to provide access to flexible and quality teaching and learning whether in-class in JA/USA/UK/Dubai/Australia/New Zealand/Canada as well as live classes held 100% online that allow you to see and participate with in-class students.
3) Two Year Study-Abroad Work Programs with Job Placement Opportunities In the US And UK on the final year
4) Global University network of 200 Accredited Diplomas and Degrees in one place so you can live, study and work anywhere with First World Diploma And Degree that everyone recognizes.
5) Legal Guidelines To Transfer From The F1 Student Visa To H1B Residency Visa.
6) PROGRAM RECOGNITION: BTEC National Diplomas are internationally-recognised UK qualifications that are delivered in 58 countries around the world, and are an ideal choice for learners seeking a cost-effective and relevant route to their first degree or employment. This year over 100,000 students in the UK and worldwide will choose this route to help them progress in their career or to top-up the degree.
Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Aviation Operations (QCF) is accredited by QCA and OFQUAL - UK's Office Of Qualifications And Regulations at www.ofqual.uk.gov.
The Royal Aeronautical Society
The Diploma In Aviation is validated by the Royal Aeronautical Society, a worldwide society with an international network of 67 branches and formerly known as "The Aeronautical Society of Great Britain" the oldest aeronautical society in the world.
PROGRAM ACCREDITATION NUMBER: 600/6438/9
VALIDATE OFQUAL ACCREDITATION HERE: >>>CLICK
UNIVERSITY PROGRESSION FOR THE DEGREE
Apply at AIM and transfer within our university network to study on-campus with any of our partner US/UK university for the degree. An international credential at AIM is your passport to live, study and work where you choose. >>>> Apply Here