*Call AIM TOLL FREE From Skype OR Phone: 1-800-981-2810/ 786-923-1480
(876) 754-7822 * Talk To Us Live Chat Here
ADMISSION PROCESS: Steps In Starting Classes
PAY ONLINE: ANY DEBIT/CREDIT CARD OK - BOA
WORK AND TRAVEL
WHERE TO PAY
MODE OF STUDY
OVERSEAS COLLEGE TOURS
WORK WITH AIM
CHECK-IN: ENROLMENT PROCESS
STUDENT FEEDBACK FORM
Flight Attendant Training
CAREERS IN AVIATION
STUDENT BOARDING APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT
This is a:
NEW BOARDING APPLICATION
RENEWAL OF BOARDING
STUDENT HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION REQUEST
When will you be commencing boarding?
Name of Programme
Are you currently residing in Jamaica?
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
This agreement is entered into between Colbourne College herein after called Colbourne, and the student (YOU) for boarding in the parish of Kingston.
1. Whereas Colbourne acts as an Agent only in the facilitation of boarding for the student as a service through the student services department.
2. Whereas the student is required to pay the amount of $130,000 for boarding fee in Kingston for the academic year in no more than two parts for $65,000. This amount is for room and board and utilities (fixed portion only) for one year.
3. Whereas the student is fully responsible for the upkeep of the boarding premises and all materials and equipment utilized.
4. Whereas the student must honor the agreement made with the Landlord.
5. Whereas the student is fully responsible for any disrepair caused to property or equipment belonging to the Landlord.
6. Whereas the student must conform to all hours and norms of the Landlord.
7. Whereas boarding fees must be paid prior to residency. Boarding Fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
8. Whereas Colbourne does not accept any form of responsibilities for the student after leaving the school compound.
Do you agree and accept liability for the terms and conditions stated in the Agreement Contract?
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE INC
150 South Pine Island Road, Suite 300, Plantation, FL 33324
CALL US TOLL FREE: